(Disneyworld Chronicles, Day 11). It was rather early when we, adults, woke up. We were ready to leave for our Magic Kingdom‘s rope-drop. It was a very nice day, but for the first time
in forever I really missed my sunglasses!!!
A very short line for the 7 Dwarves’Mine Train…I just enjoyed it so much (at last!)
We were right before the stage for the Royal Faire. Very nice view, but poor-quality pictures!!!
Ah the Frozen sisters!
I really like to Autumn outfits of the Royal Faire. Very cute.
Miss G wanted to have Snowhite and Jasmine‘s autographs. Unfortunately neither one nor the other was present…but we met the awesome Aladdin!!! He was great and funny and really knew his job (he did great with a toddler just before us. Amazing!).
Since the kids really wished to do Splash Mountain…I went and…well, I screamed…a lot!
One of the places we enjoyed the most for eating, especially before the lunch-rush!
While we were leaving, we met those two!!! Zootopia is one of my favorite movies so far.
We left for the Studios…our last visit for 2016.
Miss G wanted another ride at the Tower of Terror…no, thanks! She went with her dad while the Teen and I rode Star Tours 5 times!!!
It was high time we said our good-byes to my favorite place. This picture is the embodiment of this trip!!!
We had decided to spend Halloween at the hotel since the Riverside (and the other Mickey resorts) had organized some fun for the day. We were really lucky to meet Goofy and Mickey, wearing their Halloween outfits!!!
The kids went on the Candy Trail…some sibling love there!!!
We went back to our room, finished packing and decided to go to Magic Kingdom in the morning, for our last visit before our shutlte took us to the airport at 2.00PM.
This article may contain affiliate links
Disney Chronicles, day by day:
- Day 4: Typhoon Lagoon + Magic Kingdom + Columbia Harbour House + Ohana
- Day 5: Hollywood Studios + ABC Commissary + SciFi Dine-In
- Day 6: Animal Kingdom + Mickey’s Not So Scarry Halloween Party + Breakfast Rainforest Cafe + Pinocchio Village Haus
- Day 7: Bobbidi Boutique Disney Springs + Epcot + Akeshus restaurant
- Day 8: Hollywood Studios + Epcot + ABC Commissary + Teppan Edo
- Day 9: Magic Kingdom + Breakfast Ohana + Whispering Canyon Cafe
- Day 10: Animal Kingdom + Hollywood Studios + Yak and Yeti Restaurant
- Day 11 Magic Kingdom + Disney Springs + T-Rex restaurant
- Day 12: Magic Kingdom + Hollywood Studios + Boatwright restaurant
- Day 13: Last day in Magic Kingdom + Pecos Bill