Disneyworld Chronicles, Day 10: Animal Kingdom+Disney’s Hollywood Studios
(Disneyworld Chronicles, Day 9). Our trip back home was looming closer and closer and we had “some” stuff to put into the suitcases!!! But, before, we still had 3 full days at Disneyworld so we split that day between Animal Kingdom and the Studios.
We wanted to take pictures and soak in the atmosphere for our last visit at Animal Kingdom…
The beautiful Tree of Life
We met our friends from the Jungle Book after a looong line!
Oh, Everest, very nice, but not for me!!!!
The Asia area is perfectly themed and is my favorite part of the park (I also love Dino-land for its kitsch thematics!!!)
We also met a beautiful Pocahontas.
But, before, we met Minnie and Mickey.
Awesome MG as usual!
It was time for the Star Wars Galactic show and fireworks. Nice but loud, so loud!!!
I love how the Studios are lit during the night!!!
Next day was devoted to Magic Kingdom, some swimming and shopping at Disney Springs! (Disneyworld Chronicles, Day 11)
This article may contain affiliate links
Disney Chronicles, day by day:
- Day 4: Typhoon Lagoon + Magic Kingdom + Columbia Harbour House + Ohana
- Day 5: Hollywood Studios + ABC Commissary + SciFi Dine-In
- Day 6: Animal Kingdom + Mickey’s Not So Scarry Halloween Party + Breakfast Rainforest Cafe + Pinocchio Village Haus
- Day 7: Bobbidi Boutique Disney Springs + Epcot + Akeshus restaurant
- Day 8: Hollywood Studios + Epcot + ABC Commissary + Teppan Edo
- Day 9: Magic Kingdom + Breakfast Ohana + Whispering Canyon Cafe
- Day 10: Animal Kingdom + Hollywood Studios + Yak and Yeti Restaurant
- Day 11 Magic Kingdom + Disney Springs + T-Rex restaurant
- Day 12: Magic Kingdom + Hollywood Studios + Boatwright restaurant
- Day 13: Last day in Magic Kingdom + Pecos Bill