(Disneyword Chronicles, Day 10). That day was devoted to Magic Kingdom for a large part, with a first: Splash Mountain! I had told the children tha I wasn’t so sure I would ride it…
We were there at rope-drop once again.
We rode the Barnstormer. Cute, but made for little ones because I hurt my elbow while riding it!
We were then hungry and ordered 4 cinnamon rolls. No sharing this time!
There was a very short line for the 7 Dwarves Mine Train…and I enjoyed it so much this time!!! I needed at least 7 rides before really enjoying it!
The “western” area:
It was high time we got onboard…the ride was down, but the children asked me to keep our FP… and they were lucky, Splash Mountain, here we came…I made it…!
We decided to call it a day at Magic Kingdom. I did some laundry back to the hotel then we headed to Disney Springs for dinner and SHOPPING! The boat shuttle is such a great asset.
T-Rex is a great restaurant, but so noisy!!! And the changes of light were a bit…too much!
The kids had a blast with dessert! Food was good and plentiful. We then did some shopping…until 11.00PM…
Back to the hotel, we decided to prepare our suitcases for the trip back and it was perfect. It took us until 1AM, but we were free of stress for the remaining days at Disneyworld.
Magic Kingdom and the Studios were the next stop before spending the Halloween night at the hotel. (Disneyworld Chronicles, Day 12).
This article may contain affiliate links
Disney Chronicles, day by day:
- Day 4: Typhoon Lagoon + Magic Kingdom + Columbia Harbour House + Ohana
- Day 5: Hollywood Studios + ABC Commissary + SciFi Dine-In
- Day 6: Animal Kingdom + Mickey’s Not So Scarry Halloween Party + Breakfast Rainforest Cafe + Pinocchio Village Haus
- Day 7: Bobbidi Boutique Disney Springs + Epcot + Akeshus restaurant
- Day 8: Hollywood Studios + Epcot + ABC Commissary + Teppan Edo
- Day 9: Magic Kingdom + Breakfast Ohana + Whispering Canyon Cafe
- Day 10: Animal Kingdom + Hollywood Studios + Yak and Yeti Restaurant
- Day 11 Magic Kingdom + Disney Springs + T-Rex restaurant
- Day 12: Magic Kingdom + Hollywood Studios + Boatwright restaurant
- Day 13: Last day in Magic Kingdom + Pecos Bill