Disneyworld Chronicles, Day 7: Princess for a Day
(Disneyworld Chronicles, Day 6). We had had a long day the day before so we slept in. Nothing was really scheduled, but a surprise for miss G!!! I had planned a visit to the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique in Disney Springs for 1PM…! I had booked her an appointment for the Courtyard Package when I had booked our meal at the Akershus‘. I managed not to let the cat out of the bag! So we went and had lunch at Wolfgang Puck Express in Disney Springs then we let the boys do somme shopping while we went to the BBB.
I had already bought her dresses at Momapprovedcostumes (very nice outfits at a great price and made of non-scratchy materials!). I had no problem bringing her Cinderella dress at the BBB. She changed into it in a very nice changing room with a magic mirror…
We then were ushered into the salon where dozens of little princesses aged 3 to 12 were undergoing transformation. It was great to see them. Miss G chose the tight bun. Awefully cute! Spray and glitter were washed upon her (!) and she had some make-up and nail glitter put.
Once done, she was taken to a themed room to have her pictures taken. Thanks to our Memory Maker we have all of them now and it’s so nice to have a look at them and remember that special moment!
We met the boys at the Lego Store then proceeded to the biggest Disney Store, World of Disney. Amazing!!! I had in mind the possibility of having her pictures taken with a “surprise” princess there. It was Aurora that was “on duty” and it was fun not to have to wait thanks to a buzzer!
We then left Disney Springs to go to Epcot where dinner was to be served at Akershus, during the Princess Storybook Dining.
We were there in advance and were told to wait in a very unelegant manner…that was the one and only time we were told off like that…
We were ushered into a room where Belle was patiently waiting for the guests. She looked so sad…
We met quite a number of princesses during this dinner, but Alice was the funniest one!
We had time to meet them all and a CM asked us if we met them altogether. Very impressed by that because I was a bit anxious that we would miss one princess while going to the buffet. No need to worry, everything was in good hands.
We made a short queue in order to meet the Frozen Sisters. Spunky little Anna and Quiet Elsa who, nonetheless, interracted with me when I told her we shared our first name! She even asked me if I had powers! Priceless!
We called it a day… for once, we were in bed early! Our next day was to be spent in the Studios.
This article may contain affiliate links
Disney Chronicles, day by day:
- Day 4: Typhoon Lagoon + Magic Kingdom + Columbia Harbour House + Ohana
- Day 5: Hollywood Studios + ABC Commissary + SciFi Dine-In
- Day 6: Animal Kingdom + Mickey’s Not So Scarry Halloween Party + Breakfast Rainforest Cafe + Pinocchio Village Haus
- Day 7: Bobbidi Boutique Disney Springs + Epcot + Akeshus restaurant
- Day 8: Hollywood Studios + Epcot + ABC Commissary + Teppan Edo
- Day 9: Magic Kingdom + Breakfast Ohana + Whispering Canyon Cafe
- Day 10: Animal Kingdom + Hollywood Studios + Yak and Yeti Restaurant
- Day 11 Magic Kingdom + Disney Springs + T-Rex restaurant
- Day 12: Magic Kingdom + Hollywood Studios + Boatwright restaurant
- Day 13: Last day in Magic Kingdom + Pecos Bill