(Disneyworld Chronicles, Day 8). It’s getting harder and harder to get up to be at 7 AM for rope drop at Magic Kingdom!!! But we managed to be there right on time for the Welcome Show and to have another great day in the most magical place on Earth!
We shared cars at TomorrowLand Speedway, but I really can’t stand gas fumes in the wee hours!!!
We then went to Buzz and had quite a number of funny tours, mixing the teams!!!
Today was a day devoted to taking pictures so that means that we lost my husband a lot!!!
I spotted my favorite character going backstage. The nice CM told me that she would be back ASAP and as such, I was first in line to meet Mary Poppins! Yeah! I felt a bit like a stalker when I first spotted her and followed her everywhere…!
It was great having EMH this morning because I had planned a breakfast at Ohana‘s at 10.30AM because Stitch is my son’s favorite character. So our schedule was a bit tight and we took in the atmosphere and watched various shows rather than doing rides.
On our way out, Miss Tink‘s queue was a mere 5 minutes so my husband was more than happy to have his picture taken with HIS favorite character. She was great!!!
A quick ride on the monorail and we arrived to splurge on food!!!! Ah my goodness: Ohana‘s is one of the best places for plentiness of food. It’s an all-you-can-eat family style breakfast with waffles, bacon, eggs, fruit salad etc. Miss G found out that bacon was soooo goooood!
Taking pictures in a restaurant is not that easy…!
We came back to the Magic Kingdom and saw a line forming to meet…
…Merida. She was a bit…surprising. Not our best interaction, but we enjoyed it nonetheless.
We also had a look at Mickey’s Royal Frienship Faire. Very lively and I greatly enjoyed the costumes.
It was hot that day so I made my family taste a Dole Whip Float…a big hit!!!
Every single time we were in the Magic Kingdom, we went to Haunted Manor and we were really surprised to have a Magic Shot there!!!
We had an ADR at Whispering Canyon Cafe‘s for dinner so off we went to the Wilderness Lodge. A very grand lobby, but we were a bit disappointed with the food at the WCC.
We took a boat back to Magic Kingdom before taking the bus back to the Port of Orleans-Riverside. We had a rather early night before heading to Animal Kingdom the day after. Last day in Animal Kingdom…already. (Disneyworld Chronicles, Day 10)
This article may contain affiliate links
Disney Chronicles, day by day:
- Day 4: Typhoon Lagoon + Magic Kingdom + Columbia Harbour House + Ohana
- Day 5: Hollywood Studios + ABC Commissary + SciFi Dine-In
- Day 6: Animal Kingdom + Mickey’s Not So Scarry Halloween Party + Breakfast Rainforest Cafe + Pinocchio Village Haus
- Day 7: Bobbidi Boutique Disney Springs + Epcot + Akeshus restaurant
- Day 8: Hollywood Studios + Epcot + ABC Commissary + Teppan Edo
- Day 9: Magic Kingdom + Breakfast Ohana + Whispering Canyon Cafe
- Day 10: Animal Kingdom + Hollywood Studios + Yak and Yeti Restaurant
- Day 11 Magic Kingdom + Disney Springs + T-Rex restaurant
- Day 12: Magic Kingdom + Hollywood Studios + Boatwright restaurant
- Day 13: Last day in Magic Kingdom + Pecos Bill