(Disneyworld Chronicles, Day 7). We had a nice long day at the Studios‘ planned along with dinner at Teppan Edo so off we went, for rope-drop. We stopped at Starbucks for breakfast then we made it to the Pixar district. Our plan was to have our pictures taken with Buzz and Woody, when lines were short.
Oh, who’s this???
Green Army Man! Very clever!
We had a less-than-10minutes wait for our Toy Story’s friends and they were great!
The boys decided to take pictures of the Star Wars show while, we, girls, had some pictures taken with Sofia and Jake. That’s pretty funny because Miss G is way older than the targeted audience and never-ever saw one of the shows, but she nonetheless wanted to have her picture taken with those two!!!
She was wearing her Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique outfit. Very nice and good quality garments, I must say…and the bun was still on!!!
My Disney Experience told us that our Star Tours was a walk-on so we went…! And my husband and daughter had a little photo session afterwards. This PhotoPass photographer really did great.
We enjoyed having our pictures taken EVERYWHERE!!! I must confess that Memory Maker is a must-have when going to Disneyworld.
We had a early lunch at the ABC Commissary‘s, our favorite quick-service spot in the Studios. Then we went to meet our Muppets‘ friends. We enjoyed the show, but our kids…bahhh…not at all. Problem of understanding the English language and the Muppets are rather unknown to them…!
We had done what we wanted at the Studios then took the boat to reach International Gateway at Epcot.
Off the boat, we met…Baloo!
That day was our last day in Epcot (already…so sad!). The kids had their Paspport stamped, we took some pictures and toured some shops before having dinner at Teppan Edo.
Oh what a fun dinner! Amazing cook, good food, a must-do for next time 😉
We called it a day and headed back “home”. Magic Kingdom had a 7.00AM opening the day after and since we didn’t suffer from jetlag anymore, waking up so early had become a tad more difficult!!! (Disneyworld Chronicles, Day 9)
This article may contain affiliate links
Disney Chronicles, day by day:
- Day 4: Typhoon Lagoon + Magic Kingdom + Columbia Harbour House + Ohana
- Day 5: Hollywood Studios + ABC Commissary + SciFi Dine-In
- Day 6: Animal Kingdom + Mickey’s Not So Scarry Halloween Party + Breakfast Rainforest Cafe + Pinocchio Village Haus
- Day 7: Bobbidi Boutique Disney Springs + Epcot + Akeshus restaurant
- Day 8: Hollywood Studios + Epcot + ABC Commissary + Teppan Edo
- Day 9: Magic Kingdom + Breakfast Ohana + Whispering Canyon Cafe
- Day 10: Animal Kingdom + Hollywood Studios + Yak and Yeti Restaurant
- Day 11 Magic Kingdom + Disney Springs + T-Rex restaurant
- Day 12: Magic Kingdom + Hollywood Studios + Boatwright restaurant
- Day 13: Last day in Magic Kingdom + Pecos Bill