Disneyworld Chronicles, Day 6: Animal Kingdom and Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party
(Disneyworld Chronicles, Day 5). We were really eager to start the day since it was our only Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party Day. But before, we had decided to spend our morning at Animal Kingdom.
First things first…breakfast at the Rainforest Cafe locate just outside Animal Kingdom. Waffles, bacon, and some fruit juices helped us getting a good start.
We had decided to take it slow, wanting to soak in the atmosphere and meeting some friends. The scnery there is so beautiful.
Oh, our first friend was Turk. Exciting encounter and such a blessing to have a lovely character like Turk.
Having fun with the Teen. Look at his smile…just melting his mommy’s heart to see him happy!!!
Then Flik was there. Awesome little ant.
We decided to go and visit Dino-Rama Land, a completely different zone in Animal Kingdom. Some love it, some hate it. I rather like it, it’s fun!
We met the “doggies” there.
We were a bit peckish so a stop for some sugar-filled beverages was decided!
Stiiiiiiitch…I do love Magic Shots!
It was high time we went back to the hotel and get prepared for our MNSSHP. But a dip into the quiet pool while I was in charge of laundry…not a big deal, actually.
Out we went and, around 5PM, we were at the Magic Kingdom, ready to do some treat-collecting. No Meet and Greet, we weren’t keen on making long lines for such a short party.
Though we didn’t miss that Magic Shot…
The Halloween parade was great, but we didn’t take any good picture of it, even when watching it the second time.
We went “home” around 1.30AM with a backpack full of sugar!!!
This post may contain affiliate links
Disney Chronicles, day by day:
- Day 4: Typhoon Lagoon + Magic Kingdom + Columbia Harbour House + Ohana
- Day 5: Hollywood Studios + ABC Commissary + SciFi Dine-In
- Day 6: Animal Kingdom + Mickey’s Not So Scarry Halloween Party + Breakfast Rainforest Cafe + Pinocchio Village Haus
- Day 7: Bobbidi Boutique Disney Springs + Epcot + Akeshus restaurant
- Day 8: Hollywood Studios + Epcot + ABC Commissary + Teppan Edo
- Day 9: Magic Kingdom + Breakfast Ohana + Whispering Canyon Cafe
- Day 10: Animal Kingdom + Hollywood Studios + Yak and Yeti Restaurant
- Day 11 Magic Kingdom + Disney Springs + T-Rex restaurant
- Day 12: Magic Kingdom + Hollywood Studios + Boatwright restaurant
- Day 13: Last day in Magic Kingdom + Pecos Bill