The Seraya robe
If you remember, I sewed myself the very same pattern last year.
Si vous suivez un peu ce que je publie sur le blog, j’ai déjà utilisé ce patron l’an dernier.
I used some luscious Atelier Brunette Swiss dot viscose.
This time, I chose the smallest size for her i.e. a UK 6.
This is a really easy pattern. I would rate it Beginner +. The only tricky spot is when it comes to sewing the invisible bias around the neckline.
Purple tie-dye fabric
This lovely fabric is a Robert Kaufman poplin. Rather stiff, it became so soft after washing.
It also has a nice drape.
The wrong side is white so it shows at the undersleeves, but it’s not bothering me at all.
The width of fabric is only 110 cm. Back and front pieces are wide and cut on the fold of fabric so I managed to get the size 6 on the fold, but had it been a larger size, I wouldn’t have been able to squeeze it in.
This article may contain affiliate links.